Tuesday, October 14, 2008













What a great weekend with family. I will apologize upfront for not having pictures of the family, I have a tendency to for get to take pictures and find my self just chatting away. Jeff parents celebrated thier 40th wedding anniversary this weekend by first going to do a session at the temple then having lunch at a lovely reasturant with all the family. It is just delightful to see that my inlaws are still inlove and are a great example to us all.
Sunday morning Caleb wakes up and declares that he will be sledding. Sledding I say, but I don't think their is enough snow. I get up and walk over with him to the window and to my surprise we have plenty of snow to go sledding. So off Caleb and Charlotte went to sled while Daddy shoveled the driveway. I just love snow it is magical and has a way of making life peaceful and calm.
Later on sunday we headed out to Park city to spend more time with family and stay with Grandma at the Condo. Monday we went for our annual trip to see the scarecrows. It was seriously cold but the sun was shinning. Later that day I headed out with Jeffs mom to go do a little shopping at the outlets J.crew was my first stop and I did find a great deal. I purchase a cream wool skirt that should look smashing with my black boots. Oh and ladies I will be heading back their for sure.


No comments: