Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween hang ups


If you didn't know this about me before I love Martha Stewart. Well I love how she has help instigate the concept of being a homemaker and encourages us to give anything crafty a try. I was at the store the other day and while waiting in line I do the unthinkable and have a quick look at the latest Martha Stewart Halloween magazine. I saw a lot of things that I wanted to put my hand to, but I quickly place it back on the shelf and left. Yesturday I happened upon the same Magazine and had to have it as I just couldn't get those images out of my mind. So this lovely paper craft you see is going to be my little Halloween project. Thanks Martha for the inspiration.Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Last Christmas time I saw that they had 2 for the price of one on subscription for MS living, and I couldn't help myself so a friend and I split the cost and each got a years worth of MS loving! She has some fab ideas! I too love the Halloween Hang ups and plan to make some, just haven't gotten that far yet, I bought the paper though and printed the templates! I am half way there!