Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool party




At Calebs preschool they had a fun Halloween party and Miss JUdy was kind enough to invite our Charlotte to the party too. They decorated bags for their treats, had face painting had a pinata and ate cupcakes. So for Halloween Caleb is Anikan and Charlotte is snow white they are both so excited to have the chance to go trick o treating, their life right now is about candy candy candy. They also like quoting from the 'Jerry Seinfields halloween"


Quote "get candy from those FOOLS who are so stupidly GIVING IT AWAY"


I hope that I manage to get the pumpkins carved befor halloween, toinght i have the Halloween carnival that the yw are in charge of and I still need to get Charlottes cape finished or should I say started. i may have bee able to have this all done if I hadnt' have decided that i needed to move everybodys rooms around and paint Calebs room and all.


Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

jen said...

How fun! Isn't it great to see the kids get so excited. I love this time of year and Halloween is the kick-off to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Oh by the way you wanted to know what days work for us to get together next week and it looks like Saturday is the only one that is open. If this doesn't work for you we can plan another week.

Jen Le Bel