It is round two with my new best friend Clomid an answer to our prayers. We are on Clomid to help bring baby number three into our family. The first round on it was not so bad I did get a little hot at times and a bloated tummy for a day or two but this I would have to say is a mild form a fertility treatment. So wish us luck or should I say have a prayer in your hearts for us as we continue on this exciting endever.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's so exciting! I will definitely keep you in my prayers for this. My doctor put me a fertility med called Femara. It works just like Clomid, but the side effects aren't nearly as bad. Also, it wasn't originally intended for fertility treatments, it's actually a medicine for breast cancer patients, but fertility doctors are using it off label for ovulation stimulation purposes. The great part about that is since it isn't considered a fertility drug, insurance covers it! My little sister's doctor in Idaho prescribed it to her too. I just thought that was worth mentioning to you in case you have to try a round three. I don't know if you are paying out of pocket, but if so, then ask your doctor about Femara. Oh great, now I sound like one of those commercials!
Good luck to you!
Good Luck! I hope this journey will bring you happiness!
I did not know this... I hope it works for you. My sister got two kids by using it. (Not twins). Although she said it made her a mean, mad person while she was on it. The things we will do for our children
I will think fertile thoughts for you :) I also had a friend try Femara and she got pregnant on it. We are coming up to Utah in Nov or Dec so hopefully we can get together!
Our prayers and thought are with you! Good luck!!
Post a Comment