Last friday I noticed how it was a little too quiet in my house and decided I had better venture around the houe to see what my children were up too. Oh and up too something our little Charlotte was. You see lately Charlotte has fallen inlove with using markers to color with and we have been amazed at how artistic she has become. We have encouraged her to continue with this new found talent. So on friday she decied to experiment with this new talent and voi-la our Charlotte is now a 'Cat'.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love the things little ones get up to. The other day I could smell the freshness of mint. On my road of dicovery I found that jordy. I asked her what she was doing and she said she brushed he "little people's"(you know the fisher price ones) teeth she has over 50 including animals. So to say the least there is not much toothpaste left.
What a rascal! She did a pretty good job making herself look like a cat! What a silly girl!
Post a Comment