Thursday, October 2, 2008

All in a days work


This is the result of my days efforts. This is a fun project but be warned it is a project. For this little baby it took about one and a half hours. The result worth it. I hope to have two more to hang besides this one and then I'm done.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

That looks great! I am excited to try some neat Halloween cupcakes. I will post if they come out OK

Chaunda and Jeremy said...

Victoria! Hi! It's good to find you out there! Are you guys still in Utah? Your stuff is so cute. I still have that dress you made for Ella. It's with all of our very special "keepers" clothes. We miss you guys!

jamirodana said...

Very cute. Good job. Is that paper plate? No. What is it? Do you buy black paper and crinkle it somehow?