Last saturday we were fortunate enough to get some seats to the BYU game, oh and good seats they were. Things we dicovered while at the game bring hats to wear or you will get burned. Charlotte when really tired can sleep no matter how loud it is. Caleb enjoys the game alot beter when he has popcorn and a drink. I realised that I should pay more attention to the weather so I won't need to bring a huge bag of jackets and a blanket, because I am convinced that it is going to be cold no matter what. It was a bunch of fun and BYU did win YEAH!!
On the way home we had a pit stop at the best donut place ever " Krispy kreme".
We really do have a good life.

2 comments:
Hey Sweets, it's Debbie from Adelaide. It's fun to see your family, especially the kids, because I wasn't even sure how many you had and now I'm seeing their cute faces all.
About the post, Krispy Kreme used to be a treat. When anyone travelled to Sydney they would always bring back a sampler box to share around. Now that there's a KK in the local Westfield mall, I think I've had donuts maybe twice in six months. Strange.
I thought you guys were Utes! :)
Post a Comment