Last friday evening I had the pleasure of going out with a bunch of great girlfriends. We headed out for the evening to watch "New in Town" which was a cute movie that offered plenty of laughs and good amount of romance . However the best part of the night was standing in the foyer of the movie theater and chating it up with the girls. I think that was what produced the most laughs though. I truely enjoyed being able to catch up with you all and love how no matter how long it gets between visits it's never awkward to be around you. It was awesome.Sunday, February 1, 2009
Last friday evening I had the pleasure of going out with a bunch of great girlfriends. We headed out for the evening to watch "New in Town" which was a cute movie that offered plenty of laughs and good amount of romance . However the best part of the night was standing in the foyer of the movie theater and chating it up with the girls. I think that was what produced the most laughs though. I truely enjoyed being able to catch up with you all and love how no matter how long it gets between visits it's never awkward to be around you. It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! That movie looks really funny, I look forward to seeing it soon. I would love to have a girls night with you, if only I lived in Utah... :)
Your last post about heading out to the movies inspired me to DO SOMETHING! So next Saturday me and the girls are going to the movies, we were going to either see Bride wars or this one new in town... which one do you think was better? I do have to say I love Renee's hair and I think that is my next cut!
It is so fun to see you again! Our girls enjoy the paint smocks nearly every week, and I wear my aprons endlessly. I appreciate your comment on the blog-I'll be sure to try and do make my voice heard in support of banning this new law CPSIA. Best to you Victoria, and I hope we can keep in touch!
It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the invite!
That was super mega ridiculously fun! Haha.
Let's do it again soon:)
Post a Comment