
O.K. so for all you stay at home mums who have your own bussiness listen in. If you are making anything for children 12yrs and under and selling them their will be a new law that is about to go into effect starting feb. 10th regarding product saftey inpection (CPSIA). For a more detailed explanation on this go to http://sarahjanestudios.com/blog/ and scroll down to 'Raise your voice'. What it comes down to is this all buissiness who sell said items will have to pay to have every item tested no matter how big or how small, unfortunately it's the little guy ( or should i say gal) that will hurt the most. If we all speak out about this then maybe we can make a change that will be the best for everyone.I do agree that all products for children should be safe, however I feel that mothers who are working and using their talents to help contribute to their income is a positive thing and also go for the ecconomy too. All this steams from the lead poisoning in toys that were made not in the U.S.A. I will only be selling my bibs until Feb 10th so if you or anyone you know is interested in this item go to my etsy shop or contact me. Due to time restictions I will no longer have aprons available for little girls either until hopefully we can have things resolved.

1 comment:
Argh, that is so frustrating! I sure hope they get it worked out soon. I know you can't sell on Etsy but can we still just buy straight from you, friend to friend?
Post a Comment