Thursday, January 15, 2009

Got somethin on my mind..




Every year about this time I get a little disorientated about what i should be doing. In my mind I truelly think I should be playing at the beach, even though I have lived here for almost 9 years this is a dilema that occurs every year. I think it proves that at heart I am a beach girl. So here is a pic of a place that i long to be at and no this is not a beach in Australia this is state side, California ( it's also partly due to all the great times and memories that are associated with being their). So every year when I get this need I make Jeff promise that he will take me to the beach before the year is out.

2 comments:

chosha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

You can come stay with us and we will take you to the beach!