Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where did my fragrance go?

I bet you didn't know that I had a fragrance of my own, well o.k. it's not mine but the one I wore for the last year I claimed as mine even though my name isn't nessessarally on the bottle.
Last year my mother purchased me some perfume and shower gel from Bath and Body works ( Magnolia blossom). It was just to die for fragrance and it suited me. So i head over their today in search for said perfume and to my surpirise it is not to be found. Did i mention that I am all out of my favourite perfume - boo hoo me. Apparently this wonderful store loves to change their product frequently ( i really need to get intouch with things). So Jeff being the devout husband willing helps me find a new body spray, we decide upon two that i feel quite pleased with. About 1 hour after returning home I can smell one of the perfumes i tested and I love it. So here i am now with two sprays that I know I will enjoy but have no clue to name of the lovely fragrance on my hand that I anxious to have. I guess I will have to head back to the yummy smelling store again oooh what a ahme that is Ha Ha.

The best part about this ladies is they are having their annual sale so for about $10 and under you have the choice of some delightful lotions, sprays and body washes this is good news even with the ecconomy the wat it is this is very affordable for anybody.

2 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

Maybe only you and I are this obsessed...i stalk up! I had no idea you loved that scent! i do too! Sad day!

Nicole said...

I know this might seem funny, but look on ebay. I LOVED their sweet cinnamon pumpkin and they discontinued it. Dave looked on ebay an surprised me with some for a gift. Just a thought!