Golf, golf and more golf. we are fortunate enough to live in house that has a good size yard for much playing on.
Our girl is always aware when a camera is pointing her direction. Don't you just love her form though!
My first publication or free advertisment. What I learned from this is one you discover who reads what when you run into old friends and customers and two journalist always have to put their slant on things. All in all a good experience.
Begining of summer yippeeee!!! This one one of many water fights that took place. It's so fun to watch your kids take charge with a fun activity and love everyone to be involved.
This slide and this hill are a great combo this was a great source of entertainment for our kids and the neighbourhood kids too.
Caleb and Charlotte performing just before the 3rd of july fireworks, yes thats right on the third of july at the eaglewood mountian golf course they celebrate the 4th of july. Oh and what a show they put on too if your every around this one is worth the trip ( very family friendly).
Family reunion number? Well ok I'm not always good with numbers but it sure was fun catching up with all the family. This is Jeff and his Grandma Baidwin, She is such a wonderful woman and is known for always making you feel welcome and giving you something to laugh about. I remember when I first came to the U.S.A. I remeber going to her house and feeling so welcomed and just part of the family, we laughed a lot and had the popcorn and rootbeer floats everytime we went back to visit she would always make sure they were on hand. ( This may have been something she just did for everyone but she made me feel like it was just for me).
Amy heading out on her mission to Mendoza Argentina mission. Since she has been gone we have had the opportunity to read her letters and gain a greater appreciation for the amazing woman that she is. I love her zest for life and the posotive attitude she manages to have no matter what is taking place. Her testimony is pure and strong. Oh and she is just one beautiful girl and we love her to bits.
This is the Palasades in Manti. This is my first American camping trip and the first time I swam in a lake, I am a beach girl but I think this trip turned me around. Of all the young womens camps that I have been on this one was the best. This coming year I get to enjoy two more camps lets pray that I come away with the same appreciation for camping.
Caleb heads off to preschool. I am just so proud of this boy, he has embraced preschool and he continues to grow into a strong, compassionate, fun and delightful boy.
This is Charlotte and her first day at Ballet. How lucky am I that I could sit and watch her embrace something that she loves to do.
I think this picture kindof typifies their personalities. caleb and his love of football ( he is a self declared B.Y.U. fan so if they are not playing he ain't watching). Charlotte the little performer who loves to get dressed up and be the girly girl that she is. She is quite selfassured. Oh and they both share a love of books, bedtime time without books is like brushing your teeth without toothpaste it just isn't right.
Our kids love baking but they especially love having their cake and eating it!
This was the begining of our renovation adventure, Jeff headed up to the attic to scope it out. We will have post more pictures in the future of the completion of the project. Our experience was so much fun, we are blessed to have wonderful friends that sacrificed their time to make it easy for us for that we say THANKYOU. We have the wall out and love our new open space from the kitchen and living room. Jeff you are such a handyman and have the patience to learn anything. Just another reason why i love you so much.
Our annual trip out to park city to visit Grandma and see the scarcrows. Typically it is cold whenever we go, but that never dampens the fun of it.
First snow strom this picture is taken from our driveway. I get kind of excited when the snow starts to fall as it means we are heading into to the feastive season.
Charlotte displaying some moves in her new hat and mittens.
Halloween our little snow White and Aniken Skywalker. They sure love to dress up and go trick o treating.
Jeff ( The Stud) playing football with on ward on Thanksgiving morning.
Charlotte our big 4 year old. She had a Little Mermaid under the sea party.
Caleb our 5 year old at his Star Wars party.
We had a wonderful christmas, it was great to have Jeffs parents come up and enjoy it with us. The kids had a great time and were sure glad Father Christmas came to our house. So this is a recap of our year hope you had fun reading, i wouldn't be offeded if you only chose to look at the pictures as I have fell guilty of that at times. so a Happy New year to you all.

5 comments:
I love Charlotte pose in her mitten and hat, what a ham! I love your family! hopefully soon we will live closer and can get together! I hope you guys have a GREAT 2009!
Thanks for the year in review. What a beautiful and wonderful family you have. We sure miss you and think of you often. How neat that you got to spend girls camp at Palisade State Park--I'm from Manti. (-: I grew up swimming in that lake. We're planning a trip to Utah/CA over Easter. Maybe we could get together--we would love to see you and have our kids meet each other.
What a fun year in review!!
What magazine was that you were in?
So cool.
Let's hang out soon:)
PS- how funny that the word verification for my comment is "vicke". So close to your name!
Happy 2009 to you, I hope that is is a great year for you!
It was so fun to take a peek into your family and your last year summed-up. I am always amazed at how big your kids get each time I see them. Charlotte is so much fun - I love her poses :)
Love,
Emily Decker
Post a Comment