
Today i woke up and decided that i needed to get out and watch a movie, with my heart set on watching Bride wars I text Kate and about two hours later we meet up at the movie theater with our children in tow ( oh this movie is kid friendly PG). We had a great time enjoying the show with a few chuckles in between and the best part is how well behaved all the children were. I just love it when you do do something spontanious and it all works out. Kate thanks for jumping in on the fun. I really enjoyed the movie light hearted fun definately a chick flick

5 comments:
Good to know I was wanting to see that show, but normally they are good or stupid... Glad you had fun! We find out Monday where we are off too next we are crossing our fingers for UT...
That is nice! Let's do a girls night out and go see another movie....and maybe eat too:)
You have a new fan. I hope you don't mind, I put you on my blog list and I am so happy to have found you! I'm a friend of Jeff's from way back in the 7th grade, and all I need to know, to know that I like you, is that you're married to him- and that you like blogging and chick flix. I found out all of that today! So I hope you like me back. Here's my blog address: onthefrontporchswing.blogspot.com
One more thing- because I've been reading, and I love your personality! But listen, I'm so impressed with your aprons- and with your ambition to sell them! What a GREAT idea!
I am always there...I don't even need 2 hours notice! Any time with you is my mini vacation!!! Confessions of a Shopaholic Next!
Post a Comment