The CPSIA Bill is on hold for one year even though the bill has not been changed yet we have time on our hands to help things change for the better. All becasue people spoke out about it, good news for all of us who are trying to use our creative juices for a living. A good day!
3 comments:
That is great news! Hooray! Keep on sewing woman! :)
I saw that in the newspaper. Whoo hoo! I had to laugh when the woman gave an example of how a little girls dress would cost $750 after the testing. Wow, these people that come up with new policies and rules don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed. Tiffany
I'm so glad! I was very bummed to hear about how this was going to affect small business owners and people like me who like to buy used things and things home made by other people. I hope that they spend the next year to come up with a better way.
Post a Comment