Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whinge

Thanks to:

My forgetful mind
Being verbally attacked
Having to now pay out of pocket for health insurance ( we considired the wage to be prorated to account for health insurance). Where are all the benifits going.
Rude people
My dryer that seems to want to leave oil stains on my socks especially.
My ability to misread cooking instructions


But THANKYOU to my understanding husband who listened, helped out and loves me.

I am so Grateful for:
forgiving friends
reasoning
that health insurance is available ( with sacrifices though )
abilty to walk away
The hope that we will get a new dryer soon
The brownies survived the doulble eggs, oil and water
and thanks the kind gentleman who saw my frustrated face at the store parking lot and kindly offered to take my cart as I loaded the kids in the car.

4 comments:

Amie said...

My husband manages a furniture store.... with appliances. We need to meet soon and get you a great deal on a washer and dryer. Don't worry, he's not an oily salesman. He doesn't work on commission. :)

jen said...

Victoria, I love this post. I'm glad you were able to have some bright spots in your day. Love ya, Jen.

Kate and Robbie said...

If It helps, I had a transvestite man who works at Dans in the deli yell at me today...Totally ruined my day. Not that a man who wears a bra should really have the power to ruin anyone's day...

White's said...

Isn't it great to be able to look on the bright side of things. It's taken me so long to learn how to do this, but what a difference it makes. Tiffany