Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This week is the begining of my get fit and loose those unwanted pounds that have been haunting me for 4yrs now. Really I am out of excusses for my four years ago pregnancy weight don't you think. So if you see me running errands and looking sweaty and gross, please look past it and know it's a good thing. Thank goodness for my rec center membership, that place is so awesome with an indoor track ( you can take the stroller on ) and daycare. I am back to my monday night pilates class with my old teacher Tori from a previous gym. Really it's nice when things fall into place when you need it too hopefully I can have some other thing fall off too. I hope to start running in 5ks again. Wish me luck in this giant mountain that I am headed up i just pray that I make it over this time.

4 comments:

Maker said...

Good luck on your mountain!
I too am in the get fit mood.
I hope this mood lasts longer then a few days...

Holly said...

you go girl!

Amie said...

Wait a minute here- you don't look like you have one extra pound on you! I really admire your drive though. I've never been a 5k or ANYk kind of girl! :)

White's said...

I'll be thinking about you when I'm walking on the treadmill. Tiffany