Monday, February 9, 2009

Little miss Independant


Once again our little girl gave me a fright, when I misplaced (LOST) her at Target for the oh I don't know how many times I've lost count. Everytime I am convinced some crazy man has run of with her , so silly of me as I should remeber how distracted she gets at such a big store with so much eye candy surrounding you because obviously it has the same effect on me as I get so focused on the task at hand and turn my head for too long. I found her thanks to the assistance of my Target heros and a considerate mother. So glad to be home again safe and sound.

4 comments:

jen said...

What a little pill! I'm glad you got her back safe and sound. This picture of her is so cute and so Charlotte!

Pamela said...

Oh I know that feeling, it has happened to me as well. Where is that cute picture taken? You need to post some pictures of your house inside!!!

jamirodana said...

Phew! I know what you were thinking. I always think the worst.
I remember losing Jonah in Kmart a long time ago. The undercover shoplifter-catcher guy found him in the bike section. I went there calling for him but he was "hiding" and didn't answer me.
I'm glad you found her.
By the way, LOVE the quilt you made below.

White's said...

Glad everything turned out in the end. I've actually been on the other end and found a little boy who'd lost his mommy in the store. By the time the mom found us at the info desk, she was a complete reck. She couldn't even talk. Spencer took an extra long time coming home from kindergarten one day and I thought for sure he'd been kidnapped, I was a complete mess. Tiffany