Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I want to be a missionary now...
















Today we had the opprotunity to see Amy enter the MTC. We were so glad to have the chance to do this. We are so proud of her and excited for the experiences that are to follow. With a few tears shed we anxiously wave her on to her calling as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints.

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm glad you got pictures. Mom and Dad usually don't think of taking the camera. I'm jealous that you got to be there. Mom said Charlotte was so cute with her curtsey (sp?). It was so great to see you guys over the weekend. It makes me want to live closer to the family.

D and J Larson said...

this is julie larson... we have everything done recreating your logo but we need to know the measurements you would like for the banner. sorry it took Daniel so long but we have been gone for a while. email dan for the sizing... daniel.larson@fastsigns.com