Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July




Our celebrations started on the 3rd at the Eaglewood golf course for fireworks. It's a great place to see some fun fireworks and relax. We then in the morning of the forth headed to our neighborhood breakfast that is put on by our ward. Their was a flag ceremony and a musical number, then onto a yummy meal and great convisation. Jeff and I took the kids swimming at the rec center and enjoyed laughing at our kids being goofy in the pool. That evening we headed to our friends Kurt and Julies house and ate ( maybe a little too much ) some tasty bbq ribs mmm mmm! Oh but that wasn't all along with the good company and many laughs we were entertained with some fireworks. I haven't seen this much fireworks at one home. The boys oh the big boys were in their element lighting them and dodging them. As you will notice in the picture the gas lighter (mini blow torch I would say) was Kurts prefered choice he was like a kid in a candy store. We had a great time, it could'nt have been bettter.

No comments: