Last friday Jeff and I had the pleasure of signing papers to this house we have been living in for the last year. This has been nothing short of a miracle in itself. Ever since the day we moved into this has we always had a strong feeling that we would be staying. With a 1 year lease aggreemant how was this ever possible. The owners had plans to move on in. About three months before our lease would expire they aproached us and asked if we would like to buy the house. With some miracle it all happened and now we are the very proud owners of this house. I so look forward to making wonderful memories here, this is the house our children are going to grow up in, this is the place where dinners will take place with family and friends, where we can plant a garden, a place where traditions will be experienced and where we will have much fun and laughter. So now we will not have to change our address or move our belongings around or move neighborhoods or wards. We can now set our roots deep and establish long lasting friendships.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow congratulations! That is crazy, i can't imagine owning something bigger than our car!
Good for you guys! I guess my day will come...
Congrats to you guys! I'm so happy for you! And sad you're not closer and now probably won't ever be. But we'll always have Beaver!
Wahoo, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to come visit and see all of the great things that you do with the house. Want to come decorate for me ?
Congrats on being new homeowners! With all of your creativity, I know we will be seeing some exciting changes! See you in a week?
Congratulations on your home. Are you going to put a sign out the front that says "White House".
What wonderful news! Love the house! Congratulations!
Post a Comment