Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Big 8


Last month oh and how did we get to July this fast. Well last month Jeff and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. I'll let you in on something I got the best man ever. I am amazed at how my love for him grows constantly, it really must have something to do with a few of these things.

He: rubs my feet so I can relax at the end of the day

: smiles when he sees me when he gets home from work

:jumps at the chance to help out at home when I need it

: can make me laugh

:lets me talk his ear off about life

:is my biggest fan

:loves to suprise me

: is a spiritual strength

:lives by his principles

: is tender and compasionate

:knows how to make some ridiculous faces that split my sides

:a hero to me and the children

Jeff I realy love the fact that you are in my life, you have changed me and helped me live my life in ways I never beleived possible.

Oh and I know this is what hapened when I scanned the picture in my computer, you can see I have great ablities with my computer ( Jeff will fix it sometime)

1 comment:

Julie Church said...

This totally made me tear up. I love you too Jeff! (In the, "Your my best friends husband" sort of way).