Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vinyl art


Who would have thought that vinyl could be so beautiful. I have for mnths now been wondering throught the world of etsy, I just can not decide what to get and where to put it. As we all know when it comes to my place I just get stuck on the decision ( never a problem when comes to someone else though). This particular artist is just one of many to be enjoyed. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5958100
Question how do I add alink with out the address showing and just the company name?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! How fun!

Now for hyper links (I use them WAY too much, but love them!) . . .

You'll want to copy the page you're wanting to link to from the address bar at the top of the page (you're wanting to link to), then go to the blog post your editing and highlight the word(s) you want to be the hyperlink, then click on the little world with the infinity sign on it (or the "link") and when the box pops up you'll paste the address you had previously copied (erasing the http: thing they have there for you if your address already included it) and you're done! Sorry if that sounds too complicated. It's really very easy once you get it down. Let me know if you need more clarification!

jamirodana said...

That is very cool! I looked but no palm tree. (that is what I want)
Congrats on the house too! When are you having us over? (a very obvious hint, hint)