Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girls camp is the bomb!
















Yes I had the opprotunity to go and play with the YW form my ward at Girls Camp. We headed to Palisades and enjoyed a little pampering with padicures, manicures, facials, hair do's and make up to boot. The next morning was a hike and a relaxing fun day at the lake with plenty of swimming and laughs. We saw a bunch os shooting stars and ate alot of fun food along with tears of laughter. Here are some pictures tyo give you a little taste of the experience.

4 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Pedicures, manicures, facials? Doesn't sound like my girls camp!

Groff Family said...

Girls Camp is certainly different these days! Our girls had a camp cook and went boating on Lake Tahoe. Definitely not how it was back in my day, but I am glad that they get to have so much fun.

Groff Family said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I had the funniest dream about you last night. I was talking on the phone to Tim Gunn & Andre from Project Runway and they wanted me to participate in one of the seasons, and they needed me there by Friday. I said that I knew nothing about designing or sewing, but that I had a really cool friend in Utah, named Victoria, that was way good at it. They wanted to meet you so I was trying so hard to get a hold of you so you could be on Project Runway! Pregnant dreams are so funny!

jamirodana said...

Ahhh, I remember laughing a ton at Girls Camp. I remember one year a group of us thought it was funny to fill little water balloons and stuff them in our shirts and take pictures of it. Yes, I have the pics somewhere. Haha. I guess the leaders did not see us do that or they probably would have made us pop them.
Oh yeah, my friend peed her pants because of a giant mosquito that scared her. Ahh, good times.