Latest from Charlotte while mummy is baking it the kitchen Charlotte comments "Mummy whats on your cooking show today" It's nice to think that she thinks her mum is a star ( well thats my take and I'm sticking to in it). Our Charlotte has really taken to being a helping hand in the kitchen, from helping with the dishes to rolling out dough. Along with her big personality she continues to make us laugh and enjoy her company.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute little girl. Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Her apron is adorable! I love it! She looks like a lot of fun!
Enjoy her!
She has such a cut personality. I see that you have a red kitchen aid! I actually just got one. I have been wanting one for a long time and Wes finally told me to just get it-so I got the red one. I love it.
Post a Comment