Friday, March 28, 2008

Little Belle hugs boo pink


I found these amazing prints on etsy and i just love them, so I wanted to share them. The creative artists is Mandy and she is based in London, I think she is amazing. So if you want to go see all of her creations just click on belle and boo on the side under inspirations. Feel free to look through her blog and etsy shop.

3 comments:

jen said...

I love it! That would be so cute framed for a girls room. I am going to check out the website.

Pamela said...

Way cute! I am always up for great ideas.

Hildamae said...

Hey there White Family,

This is the Bartlett family. Just happend to come across your blog and thought we would say hello.

Jeff, we got your phone call, but we were in the middle of a move, and your phone number didn't come with us.

Give us a call, it is the same phone number as before. We would love to get together sometime.

Matt & Hydi B