Their is such a delight that comes when spring is in the air. I always enjoy watching the flowers bloom and the warmer days. To be able to enjoy the outside. It really is a wonderful thing to watch unfold, it's quite miraculous. I't's also the anticipation that summer is not too far away.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Busy as a Bee!
Their is such a delight that comes when spring is in the air. I always enjoy watching the flowers bloom and the warmer days. To be able to enjoy the outside. It really is a wonderful thing to watch unfold, it's quite miraculous. I't's also the anticipation that summer is not too far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree. I have gone swimming with the boys in Anthony's outside pool twice in the last week and it has felt great!
Too bad the village isn't full of a beautiful garden! but i guess the grass is pretty? Who am i kidding?
Post a Comment