Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh yeah daylight savings !


So yeah it was time to change the clocks, oh and we did. You see I thought it would be really smart to get up earlier than normal so we could beawake ready for church. I find out later that maybe was not the best move. This is all partly to blame because Jeff and I decided to stay up late watching "Bourne Ultimatum" ( not a good bedtime movie). So I find myself struggling to sleep the whole night,oh did I metion that we also were sleeping on our matress on the floor in the living room, because we painted our room that same day and the smell was too much to bare. So at 7am beep beep beep yes that good reliable alarm goes off, I dilligently turn it off and fall back to sleep. It was a good relaxing much needed sleep. 8:30 rolls around and oh oh we have half an hour to shower, eat breakfast, get the kids ready. We decided Jeff should go because he had to sing in the ward choir and he was meant to be their at 8:30. So I finally arrive half an hour later 9:30 the parking lot is full because we had a mission farewell and ward conference rolled into one. The only relief I found in this was to see a friend another mother of young children late phew. So yes daylight savings has begun and that is exciting more sunlight and warmer days are heading our way. But next year I hope I remember to just go to bed early!.

1 comment:

jamirodana said...

Jake and I completely forgot to change our clocks and woke up and I got ready like normal. Jonah got ready and he and I went to church because the others were sick. We got to church to see an empty chapel and I said to one guy,"What's going on?" He reminded and I ran down the hall to primary because I was late and I was in charge of sharing time! Whoops! thank goodness the music lady decided to go first since I wasn't there yet.
Oh well, maybe we'll remember next year???