Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg season






Well it was fun at our place. the kids and I had our first experience at dyeing eggs. No big mess they were awesome the dye was on the eggs only. You don't have many occasions like this where your children listen to everything you have told them. I was so proud of them. We headed off saturday morning for our ward easter egg hunt it was so fun Caleb and Charlotte went straight off to go hunting. Not long into it Charlotte was just too cold I need help gettting her eggs. We came home and watched cinderella so they could warm up and enjoy opening their eggs. Then spent the afternoon at our friends house. Caleb woke up Sunday morning and said he could see Eater bunnys foot prints across the road at the Rolophs house. As soon as we got home he went and had a close up look and you know he was right. I love that has such enthusiasm. Because it was such a lovely day ouside we took the kids on a walk. It was a nice relaxing day.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute, I love their excited look when they are holding the eggs!
Pamela

jen said...

How fun! The eggs turned out great. Give the kids a kiss for me.

UnknownSideEffect said...

I was so excited about your blog that I came right home and looked it up! This Easter Egg hunt looked like a blast--Caleb and Charlotte are adorable, I wish there was a video feed along with the photos; they always crack me up. (Like tonight when Caleb said how much it hurts when he does the splits!)

Anyway...thanks for creating a blog. Now that I know about it, I'll make it a regular stop on my web surfing.