Last night Caleb and I were fortunate enough to go see the Jazz play the Pistons. We had a great time cheering. It wasn't until the last quarter that the Jazz made a comback and won the game, we both enjoyed being in crowd and getting up off our seats and being loud. Caleb was awesome he enjoyed using his noise makers. We had the opportunity to see a couple get engaged at the game about 10 rows down from us. The night was just fun filled entertainment. We have to say a big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the tickets.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like you had a great time. Caleb is growing up so quickly, I can't believe it.
How fun! I'm still sick here. had to go to the hospital and all. But feeling better. In a few days I should be better, I HOPE...or I will go mad!
How fun! It is kind of fun to see live the people you hear about on tv!
Post a Comment