Friday, May 30, 2008

Obsession ?


O.K. so this year I have decided to put more effort into reading and one thing I discovered is how much time this involves. It could be that I'm a slow reader or that maybe I already have enough on my plate. I truely have enjoyed this challenge I have given myself, because I really do like to read. I just had an extremly hard time deciding what to read. On a side note though yes I do realise that i have the greatest book ever ( the book of mormon,D&C, Bible) quite accessable to me but this was a goal at expounding my list of books. Also this is an experiement to see if I could add to my vocabulary as well. With that said I have turned to friends to ask what books they would sugest. One recent book I got my head stuckin and when I say stuck I mean I just couldn't put it down poor Jeff was left for the most part of memorial day being the responable adult while I indulged myself. Yes I enjoyed 'Twilight' though it must be said Stephanie Myer is very expresive with romantic tension. I also found myself keeping a better eye on any changes in the weather, it was a strange after affect. So now I find that I need to read the rest of the series to put my mind at ease. Who knew that a book on vampires would be of any interest to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club!

Groff Family said...

Welcome to the world of Twilight! It only gets better, and you will forget about everything in your life while you read these books. Aaron told me he was starting to feel second place to a book. Oops! I told him if he'd read them, he'd understand, but he doesn't like to read. I am so excited for book #4 coming out this fall, and for the moving coming out in December. Have you seen the trailers? Here are some links to them http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark

and: http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/05/05/the-twilight-trailer-is-here-now-send-us-your-video-comments-and-you-may-end-up-on-mtv/

There are lots of other fun pictures and fan stuff at Stephenie Meyer's website. Here is a link to some other fun stuff.

http://twilightthemovie.com/

jen said...

Talk to Tiffany about this. She too got into the Twilight phase. I haven't dipped my foot into that pool yet. I am not ready to get wet!