Tuesday, May 20, 2008

'To Market To market to buy......'


Yes i just found out that I will be selling at the SLC farmers market this year. Such good news. For all of you who just kept telling me it was going to happen thankyou for your positive attitudes. Hence this is where my life gets crazy but good crazy, many hours sewing, many creative juices flowing, the opportunity to meet so many wonderful customers and make friends with, the unwavering supprot of my husband who will i know be by my side in a heart beat and to dear friends who cheer me along with great support. So to let you all know Ihave planned things a little differently for the markets this year. Every month of the markets their will be a theme. For month of June I'll be bringing out the red, white and blue. I seriously feel blessed today.

8 comments:

jen said...

congrats! Let the craziness begin!

Groff Family said...

Congrats Victoria! I'm very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you! That's so great! Now I have a great reason to get down there!

Julie Church said...

Whooohoooo! whoop, whoop! I knew it! Love you Vitoria!

jen said...

My friend is leaving for Brisbane today. She is going to be there for a month! She is a lucky gal. Her sister moved there about 4 months ago, so she is off for a visit. What should she absolutely do while she is there. I told her I would email her your suggestions. Love ya, Jen

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations! Good luck selling this summer. Maybe we'll stop by while we're up in Utah in June/July.

Sharlene said...

Your booth looks so great! I am going private with my blog and I don't have an e-mail address for you. Do you mind sending it to me?
jasonandshar@gmail.com
Thanks.

Kelly said...

Congratulations Victoria! You have such a talent. Keep up the beautiful work and maybe we'll see you soon in Utah(we are moving back!!)

Kelly Moon