It's has been a good month for me. I was fortunate enough to have my first publication for Victoria White and Company. I have been featured in the May/June issue of the the Wasatch Womens magazine. I am so thankful to a mystery someone who happened to pass along my info. It's nice to know that I have such great support from so many wonderful friends.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's awesome, Victoria! I love the aprons! I hope that this brings you a lot of business and recognition.
Congrats! That is so awesome. I am actually in need of full apron. I will be ordering soon!
Way to go, you deserve the great press!
So very cool. Congratulations on getting your name out there. I'm always telling about you when people see mine & Ellie's aprons.
How great!! Such talent should never be hidden, I'm so glad it'll now be seen by more!
Victoria, that is really cool!
Congratulations! I bet that is neat to see your work in print like that!
Way to go!
you are so going to be rich!
Post a Comment