Hi. My mom took my phone away from me to avoid being woken up and stressed out by the phone calls. I saw that you had called. Dont think that I am avoiding you at all. I am having a pretty hard time with all of this! But I'm taking it an hour at a time...trying to breath! i will call you when my mom leaves and I feel more stable...if that happens? Thanks for all the visits! I love you!
so here's a project that could add to your wealth . . . i have many friends who are in dire need of a cute,couture camera bag instead of big ugly black ones. what do you think . . . .?????
One guy one gal and two little ones that fill our life with Laughter, jokes, imaginary friends, good books, love of music, dance, playgrounds, preschool, potty time, spilled food, famous quotes, hugs and kisses
5 comments:
Hi. My mom took my phone away from me to avoid being woken up and stressed out by the phone calls. I saw that you had called. Dont think that I am avoiding you at all. I am having a pretty hard time with all of this! But I'm taking it an hour at a time...trying to breath! i will call you when my mom leaves and I feel more stable...if that happens? Thanks for all the visits! I love you!
The bag is another fabulous Victoria creation!!!
auughhaaaughhhhh! it is the cutest thing ever! i miss you!!!!
Okay, I love it! You are so talented woman! Let's hang out again soon too. Maybe some of your talent will rub off onto me:)
so here's a project that could add to your wealth . . . i have many friends who are in dire need of a cute,couture camera bag instead of big ugly black ones. what do you think . . . .?????
Post a Comment