Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feast and fun.




We have had a delightful weekend of feasting both physically and spiritually. I feel very enpowered from the words spoken at general conference. It's divine intervention when you can listen to men of God testify of our savior Jesus Christ. Even though I feel like Ihave much room for improvement, knowing that I am heading in the right direction gives me comfort.


With Amy and Alex with us sunday morning we had the classic breakfast pancakes, bacon & eggs. it's great to have company and enjoy time together (thanks Amy for stopping in). Later we headed off to our Austarlian friends for dinner and aussie talk, plenty of laughing and plenty of food. Thanks Andrea for hosting angain. Their is a true delight in being together with good friends.


So then onto today I decided to add different pillows to Charlottes bed. Then I came up with this fun flower pillow the fabric is from Urban Chicks "swell" line. It's such a treat to find fabric you love and make something from it. Even though I probably would have had all my laundry done if i didn't make it (totally worth having some fun though).

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Reason 102 that you are amazing! I love that pillow! it is soooooooo cute!
I wish I was your daughter! her bed looks so fun!
You are amazing!
I wish I could sew 1/10 of your ability

Anonymous said...

Yum, and SO cute!! She's one lucky gal to have you as her mom!

Kortney Val and Joy Lynne said...

are you starting a bedding line now? that is the cutest thing in america! i was looking for you on etsy . . . no luck? how can i get victoria white original products from out here in pa?

jen said...

I love the pillow. Are you going to start selling pillows too? If you don't mind, I am going to put your web page address on my blog, that way I can point people to your merchandise.

Tracey Fam said...

Love the pillows. I am in the process of redoing our room and I definitely need some inspiration

Nicole said...

When we move back will you help me paint and decorate my house? You are amazing!! So very talented!!