

This is some great photography you really should go see her blog and her photography studio you might think I'm a little bias since she is a fellow Aussie but Sheye is truelly talanted. I truely wish that I had this ability. A better camera is number 1 on my wish list.
3 comments:
Victoria,
Thanks for sharing these photographs. Her blog brough me back to reality!.
Love,
Julie
Hello White Family!! It is so fun to see your cute family and all you are up to. You can check us out at feltspot.blogspot if you have the desire, I will check back often if you don't mind!!
Hello! I just found your blog from a link on Nicole and Dave's. It was fun to run into you this summer while we were home on vacation. We are moving back to Farmington in June and would love to see your family again. Great blog, by the way.
Shanti Hoffman
Post a Comment