Friday, May 16, 2008

Anticipation

It's been a week. I will apologize in advance if this comes off in a negative tone these are just some thoughts of mine.
So to the stress I have been feeling of late, I finally realize is due to my in ability to sit back and be patient. You see this is the very month that I am to find out if I will be accepted into the 'Farmers Market'. In a way I have been really positive in thinking that it will just work out and everything will go as planned ( Life in it self is not always a planned event I realize). So this morning after rammbling off at the mouth to my very understanding and very patient husand, I resolved that my frustation is a result of the unknown. Not knowing is sometimes the biggest struggle I face. I do know if I reflect back on my life things always seem to make sense as to why something happened the way it did- I live in hope that one day I could just foresee something. I maybe left to have to start planning what I will do if I don't get in. Their is always the opportunity to sell at the south end of the park with random sidestreet vendors and fighting for a spot every week at the wee hours of the morning. I do though have some other ways of selling. I guess I'm having a little boo hoo if I for sure get rejected. I am done rammbling and I'm going to go get some sun on me, it really is a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

The struggle with the unknown has always been one of my biggest challenges, so I hear you there. I like to plan and know what is going on. Unfortunately, for the past couple years, and especially at this point in time, that has been 100% impossible to do and I think that these situations keep happening so I will learn patience and trust and faith! So, take it from me, sit back and relax and maybe you'll avoid getting tested over and over and over again. Apparently this is a lesson I have to learn!

Julie Church said...

I hear you with the unknown. However, with your receint featurette in the Wasatch Women's Magaizine...the unseen might be the better thing. Don't fret. You have a lot of us pulling for your success. You keep your eyes on your goal, and you'll make it! We all know it!

Kortney Val and Joy Lynne said...

so frustrating! from the inside scoop though, the whole market is just a little disorganized this year . . . not hearing something doens't mean you won't get in. in fact a lot of the apps got lost going out as well as coming back in. just call them!