Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Big releif!!!




So after months of being unable to decide on which skirt I should make for the markets this is the one. The fabric will be in different color combination but same look. This is such a weight off my shoulders and i just can't wait to be selling these 'little skrits'. I would love some help from my blogging world friends. Should I make matching headbands or have a flower that can be sewn on to a t'shirt like the one pictured?

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Hmm, those are CUTE! I think if you can I would do some of each headbands and flowers, or even a sash/belt or something... I know Allie won't wear a headband to save her life. Super cute!

Kortney Val and Joy Lynne said...

i am not design savvy at all, so no help there. but i so wish this was a grown up skirt. it is totally anthopology looking and wish it was my new summer skirt.

Emmy Bludorn said...

I like the matching headband idea; I would totally buy the two together.

Julie Church said...

I would propose a clip if possible...Oooo, you could make a smaller version of the flower on the shirt into a little matching clip. Cute, very cute!

Pamela said...

Headband or small flower clip is my vote!

UnknownSideEffect said...

...you aren't selling the shirts, right? This would mean that a person would have to sew the flower on the t on their own, yes? My vote is for a hair clip and a head band which don't require the purchaser to do any further "work" before wearing the product.