Another year of thanksgiving means another year of val verda 5th football. This morning while I was doing another layer on the 12 layer jello ( great white family tradition) in comes Jeff sporting this spectacular look, I think he was a little excited to go and play. It was another great game with another fantastic pose how could you not love this guy i mean check it out.Thursday, November 26, 2009
Turkey bowl...
Another year of thanksgiving means another year of val verda 5th football. This morning while I was doing another layer on the 12 layer jello ( great white family tradition) in comes Jeff sporting this spectacular look, I think he was a little excited to go and play. It was another great game with another fantastic pose how could you not love this guy i mean check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Matt's family makes stripey jell-o every year, too. It's a huge tradition for them.
My mom always makes the jello even though it is such a pain! We all love it though!
I tried to make it one year for jes's family and no one really appreciated it enough!
I love the picture of Jeff. It sounds like you had a great day. We missed you though! I think we are coming when Amy gets home so we'll see you then.
Post a Comment