Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends


Since it's the month of Thankfulness I thought I would over the month select some things that I am especially thankful for. This morning I had the opprotnity to chat with two of my dear friends and seek the support and wisdom in regards to some frustrations I have experienced of late. While chatting with them and relaying the feelings of hurt and anguish, I received some very important advise about how not to react ( something I was so tempted to do) and came to the understanding how it is in these times that we must remember who we are and that we have no control over how others behave. These good friends helped me feel peace and love instead of letting the negative feelings that can arise overcome me. I do feel so blessed to have good freinds who don't mind listening to my complaints, who know how to lift me when I feel down and who are not judgmental.
Trials are only here to strengthen us and honestly I really feel that they are only a small part in comparism to all that I do have in my life. So to all my friends I say Thanks to you for taking the time to listen, make me smile, help me on a project, who bring me meals when I am unwell, who watch my precious children, who love me and my family, who still remeber me even though it's been years, who make me feel smart, who set a great example for me to follow. So near or far yes this is for you.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Glad you have some good friends near. Sad that I have to be far! I miss the Village days.