Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat

It was party after party this year for Halloween and we enjoyed every bit of it, with a Power ranger (Caleb) and Ariel (Charlotte). I experienced Calebs first school program where they sang 16 different halloween songs, it was such a lovely sight with all the kindergarteners dressed sporting their costumes and being so attentive to their teachers ( I felt quite proud).I was planning to make the ariel costume but mum and I found these amazing costumes when we were at the disney store and I could not resist. Instead I did make 7 other costumes one of which was mine ( pictures may come let me think on that). It might be time for a break from the sewing machine but christmas is knocking and I do not want to be sewing in december at all.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Charlotte is the perfect marmaid!

jen said...

Too cute! That was a great idea to do Charlotte up as the little mermaid, her beautiful red hair is PERFECT.

White's said...

The kids look so cute! Looks like you've been busy. Family, projects, operations. Hope everything goes well for the holidays. Tell your mum, hello! Tiffany

Kate and Robbie said...

Too cute! You are amazing!

jen said...

So cute! Seriously, Caleb looks like a little Jeff in this picture and Charlotte looks like a little Victoria (with red hair). Give them kisses from us.