Monday, November 23, 2009

Ha Ha Ha


The big day of thanks is fast approaching and this picture gave me a refreshing reminder about the wonderful time spent with those we love and the humor for anyone who knows me knows that I love to let out a good laugh and i will go to great lengths to have other people join me in a good chuckle no matter how much of a fool a make of myself. Some of the best memories I have when I was younger involve being with family and friends laughing one chirstmas while my brothers sat round the table saying a number and would burst out laughing everyone joined in even though i did not get it ( which was not uncommon in my house) I still laughed along with them. I found out later that day that the numbers ment nothing, the joke really was quite silly.
When I was around 6 i remember being in ballet class along with my sister Jenni and we got into a bit of trouble because for unexplained reasons we just could not look at each other with out bursting into to laughter, I still to this day have not forgotten the look on my teachers face.
When jeff was on his mission and was over for dinner we played the chocolate game ( sorry if you have never played this and have no clue just google it, it's great). I rarely get half way through this game without feeling so sick from laughing so much while eating chocolate and this time was no exception.
Another classic moment was when I arrived in las Vegas and Jeff offered to get my laugage and i kindly declined ,then I proceed to lean over to retreive my suit case from the conveyer belt and manage to join my laugage instead, Jeff rescued me and we had a great laugh.
Jeff is great because he encourages laughter and it really sets a good tone for our home and our life together . We hope that this continues on through our childrens lives too.

2 comments:

jefferies said...

that's really quite remarkable! Nothing is better than laughing til it hurts. I always knew that I should've spent more time getting to know you!

jen said...

I've never heard the luggage in Vegas story! That is hilarious. One of my favorite memories of you is when you ran out in the street during the 24th of July parade to give Jeff a good long kiss while he was marching in the band. It still makes me chuckle today. Thanks for the laughs!