Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lights on...





Every year we like to go downtown to temple square and look at the lights for christmas, but this year we were their when the lights were turned on for the first time and it was something. Not really a huge crowd at the beginning though, but it filled up fast as the night went on. I really enjoy being on temple square and taking in the beauty of the lights, my favourite are the the pink and white lights but the nativity is so amazing to see and feel of the spirit of why this time of of year is so special. Best part I was their with my family who I adore.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Beautiful family and beautiful lights. I have to say it- I loved the past post about you falling on the luggage conveyer. It sounded straight out of an Audrey Hepburn movie. :)

jen said...

I'm glad you got to be there when the lights turned on. That would be spectacular.

My Voice Marshfield said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas Whites!
: )