Tuesday, April 7, 2009

new pattern


For some time now i have followed the devlopments of Oliver + S designs for children I am smitten with their classic feel, but not with the price tag of the the pattern. Recently I purchased some fabrics for little miss and was searching through blog world ( yet again) and found this new spring pattern for her and I just had to have it. They claim that this pattern is at an easy level, lets hope I can do it justice but I know it will be a lot of fun to play with. I am hoping to have her some outfits for spring/ summer this is an experiment on my part as I have not made much clothing for little miss, let the fun begin.

2 comments:

White's said...

My cousin Leslie uses these patterns regularly. She says they are actually true to size. Have fun! You've got a fabulous stash of fabrics to work with.

Pamela said...

I can't wait to see the reults, you better post the pics!