I loved making the skirt by Oliver + S it has easy to follow instructions and they don't leave anything out love it and so worth the money.I have'nt yet put the buttons on but you get the drift. Oh the possiblities that can come out of just the skirt. The top is a New Look pattern #6882 and I kind of addapted this a little, but guess what it's easy too. Yes I do know how to sew I am big on easy as time is of the essence right and the best part is anyone can do these too. Stay tuned as I am just getting started on this fun ride. Oh don't you just love how Charlotte is creative with her poses all her own.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Sugar & spice & all things nice...
I loved making the skirt by Oliver + S it has easy to follow instructions and they don't leave anything out love it and so worth the money.I have'nt yet put the buttons on but you get the drift. Oh the possiblities that can come out of just the skirt. The top is a New Look pattern #6882 and I kind of addapted this a little, but guess what it's easy too. Yes I do know how to sew I am big on easy as time is of the essence right and the best part is anyone can do these too. Stay tuned as I am just getting started on this fun ride. Oh don't you just love how Charlotte is creative with her poses all her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh I love it! Very cute both skirt and shirt! Maybe I should be brave! what kind of fabric did you use?
I used linen on the skirt and cotton on the top the bloue polka dot waas really light weight so i lined it with 200 count white muslin and was quite pleased with the finshed look. You can use any cotton and light weight fabric like seersucker for example. Have fun playing.
Very cute! I love New Look patterns. They are some of my favorites to work with. Tiffany
i love this girl! I still cant get over when she said,"Ive been dreaming of Tommy's ducky party, and his round head". And that she showed up with her dress up dress cause she was the only one that could dress up! She knows she is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment