On sundays about once a month we like to head out and go to a temple on this particular sunday we spent it at temple square. The sun was shinning and the blossems were out and Caleb and Charlotte had a wonderful time enjoying the scenery. One thing Jeff and I really enjoy about these trips to temples are the inquiring minds of our children in regards to the temple, we love being able to teach them about the importance of and the joy that can be had by going to the temple.I know that my life has been grately blessed because of the commitments that I have personally made at the temple and I know if I continue on living my life in accordance with the teachings of the gospel that I will continue to have the peace and joy that comes from doing so.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I am so jealous of your proximity to the temple! I love love love Temple square! I miss being able to just go there and enjoy the peace it brings! I especially miss it at Christmas time! I love the pictures so cute!
Those look pretty professional!
It looks like you had a great time in the warm sunshine. I love it!
Post a Comment