Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tid bit


It's 5pm and I just had a realisation come to me from something that happened early this morning. I first need to make a clarification that I am an owner of an iphone and we all know that the only way to work an iphone is by touching the screen. So this morning I awake to a some what familiar sound of my old cell phone ( which is currently Jeff's cell phone) on the bedside table I reach for it open it and notice that a friend had sent a text message, I immediatly try to retreive the message but nothing I did worked I just couldn't figure out what was wrongwith the phone. Still half asleep I promptly hand the phone to Jeff to figure out and lay back down to rest a little longer from the lack of sleep that night ( all I will say about this is I remeber getting up at 1am to make a jam sandwhich for a hungry child). So tha whole day I think nothing of the fact that I had forgotten how to use my previous cell phone until at 5pm it hits me that when I went to use the phone, instead of pressing the button to retreive the text I was PRESSING THE SCREEN.

2 comments:

jen said...

That is hilarious!!! You need more sleep.

White's said...

What are you doing making a sandwich at 1 a.m. You are definitely a nicer mom than I.
Tiffany