Monday, September 22, 2008

What women want!


Saturady we were heading to some friends house for dinner. Which was such a fun time for us thankyou Gardener's I look forward to getting together again. So here I am trying to be resourceful think well since we are headed that way lets drop by 'Thai pan trading' right. Jeff is quite happy about that. Sov my thought was it's almost Halloween I need yes need to see what they have and add to my halloween decor. I go in to find some beautiful decorations pumpkins, witches, gourds, platters, bowls well you get the drift. That was not all that I found, their were so many women rushing around filling thier carts with such fun items for the said upcoming season. Well thier I am looking for the one item to purchase, feeling a little foolish and find myself now contemplating if this 'one' would be enough compared to the abundance others were buying. So after amiously wondering around for about half an hour I find the one item to add to my collection. Feeling quite pleased with myself now I think well I'll buy and leave. So once again this overwhelming feeling hits me that maybe this is not satisfactory in comparism. I ask myself is this enough. Then it hits me my family is paitiently waiting in the car for me "what am I doing." I make my purchase and walk out feeling better that I didn't get completely sucked in to the preasure of keeping up with women who I don't even know. Why oh why do I find myself at times lured into the dumb preasure of comparism.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I do it all the time. What you bought is REALLY cute though! Good work!

Anonymous said...

The 23rd it is! I'm excited to see you guys again! Mind if we come up to your guys? I'd love to see your place!

Holly said...

great buy. I hate the pressure, too. So I try to avoid stores altogether.