Our little girl has taken a real liking lately to dressing up, singing her own creative songs, being on the swing, and being the pretend mommy. I love it when I can get some quiet time with her and chat about whats important in her life. Since Caleb started preschool Charlotte and I have a chance to just be together. She calls this girly time and will say " mum your my best friend". This is really cherished time since my little miss is growing up so fast.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super cute, I hope that she is always your best friend!
You and Jeff have two adorable kids!! We hope to be able to get together with you sometime. We'll let you know when our next trip out to Utah is. We really miss you guys and think about you often and how much fun we had in Cedar City. (-:
Jenny
that makes me smile. cuz i know you must be loving it and cuz she is the cutest thing in america. give us an update on the market and your business. i'd love to know how things are going with victoria white and co!
Post a Comment