Yesturday our little girl took her first steps in ballet class. To be able to sit in on her first class was a treat. All the little girls in the leortards ready to learn were so cute as they followed their teacher around the room and stood ever so willing at the bar. Our little Charlotte had a wonderful experience and is anxious for her next class. Caleb sat with me and he was so proud of his little sis ( I love how is is such the supportive big brother). Oh yes we have pictures to accompany I found an incredible deal at inkleys. This camera is far better than the said broken one and was a quarter of the price. A fortunate misfortune.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so so cute Vic ....
This is so cute! Give the little ballerina a kiss from us.
Oh yay! That is a cute little pic of Charlotte sitting touching her toes.
New cameras rule!
Vicki do you remember you first day at ballet. Down at St Vincents recreation centre, with Judith Fakes as the teacher. I still remember that hair of hers. Charlotte looks so cute.
How cute! She looks like she really loves it! I am glad that you got a new camera. We got one two years ago and I a still trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment