Tuesday, September 16, 2008

eye candy


So i have a confesion if i could spend time playing with no expense i would have a fancy party every month. I love baking and creating delicious treats. I know eventually the time will come when I can have this indulgence but for now I can enjoy imagining such events.

This little inspiration comes form one creative chic girl amy atlas

3 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

I hope I would be the first on your invite list! Like the movie we saw last night?? Who really lives like that? I guess some people do? I just like to think they are totally miserable!

Richie said...

I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! How in the world are you guys!? Your children are adorable. Charlotte and Caleb have gotten so big!

We are loving life in Colorado. Rich is finishing up school and I am teaching high school. Life is good - what can I say?

Now I really can catch up with the Whites!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I am with you on this one!